Get to know me


This would be my first post on this blog so I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Maribeth, you can call me Beth. I was born in September, 1993. I'm living at the Philippines now, but I have also lived in Taiwan, and that is where I began my adventure.

As a child, I've always dreamed about going to beautiful places, like that of a fairytale and illustrated books I had read. I have always been very fond of nature. I love the serene feeling I get, that warms my heart, whenever I am outside surrounded by Mother Nature.

I love being at the beach,

with the sand between my toes,

with the wind blowing through my hair.

with the calming waves of the ocean drifting to the shore.

I love being in the forest,

with the trees surrounding me, hearing the rustle of the leaves gently blown by the fresh air,

with the grass beneath my feet, and little wild flowers growing upon the meadow,

with the singing of the songbirds and the crickets of insects,

with the serene feeling that you feel when you hear the sweet silence when walking around,

with every step you take, you feel relaxed and the loud world can be gone, even im just a moment. 

I love to be in on the mountains, 

where I can feel the sun on my skin,

where I can look everywhere and my eyes will be greeted by a beautiful sight,

where I can close my eyes, and for a little while, I am transported into another world where everything fades away and I am just floating on the wind. 

When I am by the river, where I can hear the sound of the waterfalls and the water on the stream.

When I am with the flowers, and I can smell their sweet scent.

When I can see the stars in the sky.

When I can feel the heat of the summer,

the beauty of spring, 

the coldness and white magic of winter, 

the bright colouers of autumn.

I absolutely love it all. I am deeply inlove with those things I can feel myself get excited everytime. 

And I wanted to treasure these memories, on my mind or online.

So here, my story goes... I am Beth, and thia is my life's adventure. 


Comments